May 30, 2012

Happy 7 & 8 months ... i know, i know


So ya, I did take these pictures on the day, but I have been enjoying our life way to much to keep up with this blog :/ oops!

Currently {like literally as of today} the twins do the following:
~Eat 3 meals (with a mini bottle to wash it down):
-AM- fruit+grain
-LUNCH- veggie+grain
-DINNER- meat+grain
~Have at least 1 snack bottle between lunch and dinner, and maybe another right before bed
~snack on puffs, avocados, smooshy stuff from the table (Luke will eat just about anything and everything)
~sit up and play
~ roll around, scoot everwhere (backwards, Luke's specialty), get into each other's business, etc
~bang toys... a lot, espcially if your name is Madeleine
~Madeleine has learned to say MAMA and has 2 teeth in and more on the way
~Luke is toothless and talks a lot, but so far, no real clear demands/commands
~graduated to stroller sitting - rarely do they sit in their carseats on the go
~Luke is pushing 12-18m clothes, Madeleine is perfectly comfortable in her 9m
~both love to sleep at night (AMEN-however, I am certain I just jinxed us)
~they still nap on the go, on demand, whatever whenever. Naps are up to them still and they take one quick power nap in the mornings and a longer one in the afternoon
~they ADORE their sisters who keep them giggling and entertained
~our 'unofficial' weights come in near 21 for Luke and 18 for Madeleine - we think

I have also decided we will need to create some sort of cage like contraption to keep these twin in a 'safe play' space once their will to crawl is matched with their physical ability!













1 comment:

Jenae said...

Your kids are so cute!! I love all the pictures because I see so much of you and David (and even your parents) in their facial expressions.