September 20, 2010

Discussions with Faith

Sunday night dinner....

Faith begins her usual ramblings of some story, typically including a wedding and who is there, whats going on, etc. Last night things got interesting....

"When I get bigger I marry Sunil. You know Sunil? I marry him and we have children. He says we have a baby and we name him Sunil. Sunil, like you, you like that? Okay, we name him that. Last week, you know, when I met another man...."

and that was when we broke out into hysterical laughter.

oh Faith, you are too adorable.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do we know Sunil??? Is he marriage material? He has some tough competition from Henry and Matthew ;)

love her obsession with marriage

Christine said...

i do believe he is just the flavor of the week, maybe he wore something faith liked at school, or maybe he used a pink or yellow colored pencil, it takes very little to get her attention, we are just happy she is comfortable telling us about him and their grand plans, oh well, i suppose i will have to talk to his parents at the next social event :)

KFuj said...

LOL that is way too funny!!