**I got my mom's camera... a few more pics are posted**
Well, the birthday has officially started. We are off to Fancy Faith'sFancy Nancy Party, with all her friends, and yes, it is her first 'friend' birthday party. Please note: fancy accessories & tiaras are welcome and I do promise we will share Fancy FamilyPictures, because when it comes to our girls, we do not hold back, not one littlebit. (& my mom had her camera, too and will be giving me more pictures to share)
Favors... oh they are special... festive summer mini-pails in 6 colors, with coordinating paper, a delicate butterfly, & Fancy Nancy sticker, a curly crazy-straw, a MrSmiley Fancy wand, Play-doh, Fancy Sun-glasses, Fancy Bracelets, and complete with a Toy Story 3 fruit snack.... viola


Decor will consist of an abundant amount of Fancy Nancy balloons, plates, tablecloths, napkins, and an ohhhh so fancy cake, of which I am not making... a professional is (I know, sooo-not-me, but only because I am embarking on homemade goodness for Fancy Faith Birthday Week Part II, and Part III)
Activities will be left up to the highly trained and very well educated staff at MyGym, though we do hope they get out some of the high-packed-three-year-old energy with zero injuries, however, I am well aware of Faith giving her 'best friend' a nice black eye at her birthday party within the first 30 seconds... so... hmmm, i guess we will just assume Faith will always come out the winner since she stands several inches above all her friends.
getting Fancy tattoos upon arrival
uncle chris & pop with Fancy Isabelle
the zip line
best friends
Faith & Lexi... side by side, seriously, no space between them
cameras in hand,as Fancy as ever
best friends playing....
oh, there goes Elora...
uh-oh... where is Elora? hint:her tiny foot is visable in bottom left corner
birthday girl Fancy bike ride


Fancy Isabelle saying 'cheese'
Food will be the delicious cake via pink fork, BlueBell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream cups via purple spoon, and to drink, one may choose from water, or the very, ,extra-special Pink Lemonade Coolers made by the elegant Capri Sun. Faith was especially excited about the Pink Lemonade since we do not drink any juice or such in our house, justmilk or water, so she knows this is super special.

yummy cake from Elena's Cakes
all of it (except the wire) was edible and yummy kid-friendly flavors, and no-hassle for Mommy, too.. the pearls & edible butterflies were some of Faith's favorites as well as the ribbon.... Mommy's 'fancy cake' will be part of birthday Part III :)
the girls eating the pink butterflies
the girls with their favors
everything carefully select by the birthday girl, carefully crafted & made by mostly Mommy & hauled everywhere by Daddy, with plenty of help from grandparents and aunt sara & uncle chris. Isabelle offered opinion (and a little drool) to the process and overall, we expect Part I to be a very, very special experience for Fancy Faith!
Happy Birthday (Part I) Miss Faith
WE LOVE YOU!!!!






3 comments:
What a fancy soiree it was!! Ooh La La! Not sure of the fancy spelling but it was a GREAT party. Fancy Faith was happy and her Fancy Friends were excited. Mommy did a great job organizing and Daddy- you know we can't do our things without the daddies and Pops! It was a day of fun filled smiles!
I want a fancy party like this! Fancy Faith, Fancy Isabelle, and Fancy friends look amazing!!! I also love Fancy Uncle Chris :-)
Happy Birthday Faith!!
It was a fantastic party for sure. I had a flashback to her 1st birthday party and her confusion over the whole cake concept. She has definitely grown into quite the little lady since then :)
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment