she found her thumb
let us rejoice & be glad
Seriously, this is so wonderful, so grand, Mommy is so very happy. Now I know there is the eternal debate over pacifiers v. thumb suckers...blah blah blah. Sure the greatest argument is simply to avoid poor dental issues, avoid thumb sucking. Well, we all get braces/retainers/dental work at some point, right... so who cares, if the baby is happy, the mommy & daddy are happy too. You see, when we had Faith I was driving a good 60+ miles to & from work with her 4-6x/week so trying to keep a pacifier in her mouth was near impossible & highly unsafe for Mommy & Faith on the highway. So the day she found it, all our troubles went away... she slept, I could safely drive. BONUS-she still only used & uses it to get to sleep, & only sometimes.
So on to Miss Isabelle, this morning, thumb went in, she feel asleep, thumb came out, and all within 5 minutes of coming inside, I didn't even take her out of the car seat. So now, she is napping, thumbs out, in her car seat. Oh I am so proud. :) It's a new day my friend, a brand new day :)


No comments:
Post a Comment