April 22, 2010

Earth Day & Texas Bluebonnets


Today was Earth Day/Cultural Day at school... the kids had to wear something/bring something related to his or her heritage.... well, Mommy didn't exactly know what to do, so we made a wand, of spaghetti... because we are part Italian, part lots of other things. Apparently I wasn't the only mom who forgot, their were kids in football jerseys from schools which will remain unnamed to protect their innocence, and I am not sure how those schools reflect an actual culture, but I would agree football is a culture in and of itself. At least Faith could explain why she had a spaghetti wand. There was also I girl wearing a Brazilian soccer jersey & a poodle skirt (she was half Brazilian half French)



and we did make it out to the bluebonnets again this year... so many more to come, & this year, there are no power lines in the background. :)






1 comment:

Graham and Storey said...

So cute! Cambell has the blue dress, too :)