I let her sleep in it, as I breathed in the most disgusting aroma (ya moms, you know what breastfed babies smell like when that happens, and for the rest of you, just imagine something really disgusting, and this is much worse)
Pampers came through.... I love them, and I don't mind paying the extra for them either. They work, however, I found out they do not make great Pull-UPs so we switch to those when potty training kicks in :) - though Target UpandUp Brand pull-ups work great too, but Huggies has a great nighttime diaper we still use with Faith
she didn't mind it, shocking I know, but Isabelle is not one to handle even the smallest mess, and by small I mean sometimes I laugh at how tiny a mess can be to cause her to scream out in poor-pitafull-baby tears. I figured she would wake herself with the mess, but she didn't. Maybe she is finally growing up.
PS-this is one exciting week so hang in there with me...
Monday-Mommy madness, Faith swim school, grocery shopping & planning for the rest of the week/party city for balloon order/knick nacks
Tuesday-with Faith off to school, I am all set to update the budget stuff/ finish laundry/finish scrapbook (or at least keep trucking along, we are wrapping up 2008 now... yikes!) then work
Wednesday-Faith dance class & cupcake/cake/icing making day/start the decorating process
Thursday-more school. house gets cleaned DAVID's BIRTHDAY, finish the decoration process in the nice clean kitchen, oh well
Friday- Fun day (after the 2mth old check up, complete with shots....did I say fun, oops) then catch up on everything I didn't get to and SIOBHAN (Isabelle's Godmother) & her youngest, George, get here... yay
Saturday-Baptism Party :)
Sunday-Baptism
phew...


No comments:
Post a Comment