It is amazing and adorable and precious and amazing [I know I already said that, but I really mean it]
She is only 2.5 years old, but she is already acting like such a little lady. She knows how to ask for things politely and she can go to the bathroom all by herself, and yet, she knows how to ask for help and tell you exactly what she needs, when, where and how. She is in love with her sister and oh so helpful. She speaks with such clarity and her memory is outstanding. We can tell her something once and it is stored in her precious brain forever. I love it when she tells me 'remember when...' and there is a very detailed story that follows regarding a time when we played or did something or went somewhere.... i do have a good idea where this habit developed *wink*wink* and we do appreciate her ability to keep the stories current and fairly short.
I deeply love having conversations with her and singing along to our favorite songs, Mary Poppins, Gymboree, Faith's Dance Mix, and more currently, Elmo's Imagine 1-2-3 (thanks to Grandma & Pop, this will be our new favorite).
I adore how she is so considerate and loving and compassionate towards Isabelle. She loves to tell me how ' Isabelle needs a new diaper' or "mommy, Isabelle is hungry, she needs Mommy's milk, I don't have Mommy's milk so I can't help her' and there is also 'Mommy I eat all my healthy foods and I grow up and get big and I can help carry Isabelle, right, when I get bigger' I love it! and I especially love how she adores eating her 'healthy foods' which is a term I believe she picked up at school, but we can't keep fruits and veggies in this house before she downs them.
Faith is our first born, and she will always be, as I am sure all mother's view all their children, she will always be our baby, but watching her grow into a little lady is amazing, a miracle and a blessing. God has filled our hearts with such unconditional love for our precious girls, we can't help but be grateful every moment of every day for them. Even the days when she acts '2' are amazing and joyous, and I feel blessed to be given these gifts, blessed to be a Mom, blessed to be married to an amazing man, father, husband...blessed. So here is to our new Little Lady and Baby Girl... we love you.


1 comment:
so sweet! I'm glad you captured this moment in time :)
Post a Comment