... to add more pictures of Isabelle & Faith seeing I have a ton on my camera which I have not yet managed to upload {i have been blogging/staying 'informed' via the laptop from our master bedroom, i use our main computer to upload pics and do fun stuff, which means i have to do it on days Faith is at school T/Th and between nursing} I ADORE motherhood....
... to dedicate more of my time sharing the amazing love my little girls already have for each other... since I never had siblings it has been such a gift to watch Faith adore Isabelle and for Isabelle to already look for Faith when she enters the room, seriously its so cute to see her little head turn towards Faith's voice
... to dedicate more of the blog to my amazing husband, my best friend, who is head over heels for these precious little gifts God has given us. watching him be a father is just amazing & fills my heart with joy & gratitude & even more unconditional love for my spouse, my better half...
... to learn how to take a better picture and enhance it with the amazing Photoshop program I have yet don't know how to work {help :)}
... live in gratitude daily for His amazing blessings that surround me & our family... if there is one thing David & I have learned the last 5 years(married) 10 years(together) is that we are our family, products of the families we came from, but it is up to us to build our house, our home, our family, our foundation, to shape our children, expose them to God, gratitude, love, joy, and more & we give thanks for all the God has provided for us, taught us and continues to show us on a daily basis
so as I learn to balance 2 amazing blessings, I promise to get back to sharing these joys with all of you :)


1 comment:
looking forward to it :) take your time, I'm sure it's hectic!
Post a Comment