June 15, 2009

This week....

oh no - we have quite the schedule at the Martin household this week. We had our 60-day check-up for the house which has led to a short list of crazy repairs during the week after we painted the study and right before our house warming/Faith's birthday party.. let me give you a little run-down

Monday
-3 pest control companies are stopping by to give quotes- no we don't have a problem, we just want routine maintenance at a good cost with products that won't stunt my daughter's growth or kill my dog
-drywall company comes to basically tear down 2 walls and re-do them... yikes, please have this done by Saturday
-AC company is supposed to check on the sound coming from our master unit
-Cabinet company coming to fix all the minor repairs in our kitchen cabinets... I suppose when you live in your kitchen like we do, this is where you seem to find all the mistakes and goofs.
-go to the grocery store if we can get out of the house on time

Tuesday
-FAMILY PICTURES/Faith's 2 year portraits with Carmine, our amazing wedding photographer, in Addison, in a park at 9am off the tollway - yikes, traffic
- maybe swim lessons for Faith if we can't reschedule to a better less stressful time
-painters come to repaint our living room, cover the drywall, and patch up little things here and there all over the house
-make butterfly rice crispy treats for our family birthday dessert
-take the dog for a walk
-dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's so I can finally hang up pictures in their house I promised I would

Wednesday
-HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY FAITH - can you believe she will be 2!
-Faith's 2 year check up at 10am
-off to pick up her birthday balloons - I mean every little girl needs a balloon to carry around on her birthday, so we of course got 2 large ones :)
-lunch at Faith's favorite with Mommy... yay
-back to the house so they can re-caulk our shower
- 2 Aunts, named Nancy, come into town
-LARGE Family Birthday dinner at MiCocina (do you think it's weird our 2 year old loves MiCocina, or rather their guacamole & quesidillas?, ya, me neither)
-Family dessert (ice cream sundaes and rice crispy treats) and presents at our house

Thursday
-Mommy gets to finally work out, while Faith gets to play
-lunch with Mommy, Grandma and the 2 Aunt Nancy's
-Costco trip, and more party prep
Yes, nothing has to get done to the house!!!!

Friday
-Grandma takes Faith to Gymboree with the 2 Nancy's so I can....
-Clean the house
-Bake & Decorate the cake
-Make the lollipops
-Clean the house again
-Relax? haha, that's funny

Saturday
-Faith gets bummed out to Grandma & Grandpa's in the morning so we can
GET THE HOUSE READY FOR THE PARTY
4:00 pm - Party time

Sunday
-Church
-Father's Day Lunch
-Father's Day Dinner

Monday- already? I think I need a vacation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing y'all repeatedly this week ;) and getting to celebrate the big 2 with Faith