June 24, 2009

Happy 4 years to my better half, I love you David





4 Years ago today I honestly married my best friend. We knew back in high school there was something special, something amazing about what we had.... after 5 years of dating we were married and shared in a perfect day full of love. And even though all the details were fabulous, what I remember most, was the look in his eye when we were standing there, in front of our friends and God saying our vows, and how our first dance felt like it was just the two of us wrapped up in love.... Happy Anniversary David... I love you

Year 1 - Celebrated with a nice dinner and matching tattoos! Haha, that's right aren't we so rebellious...
Year 2 - We celebrated with a 2 week old... wasn't she stylish...


Year 3 - We had a casual dinner out, just the 2 of us, after a month full of weddings and parties..
Year 4 - another night out for just the 2 of us.... at? who knows, but it requires cocktail attire and babysitters which means I get my hubster all to me for a nice meal, free of toddler talk ... yay

I LOVE YOU DAVID

1 comment:

Rob and Amy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Enjoy your evening!!!!