~How did the move go? - It went great, everything made it here in one peice, even all the stuff I had packed and shoved in storage months ago, including our fine china arrived without a ding- and yes,the movers even complimented on my packing style
~Did you unpack it all yet? -if you really know me you know I got it done in 48-72 hours, hey, having a toddler and with David working from home it wasn't exactly easy.
~So when do we get to see pictures?-probably when I get to sit down, upload and organize them, then post.... I know I know... but what good does a picture of boxes in the house look like. At least now the boxes are cleared and now the random things need to find homes.
~Any strange discoveries while unpacking?- yes, we have a lot more cabinets and drawers, this means more shelf liners and drawer organizers for the organizing queen who lives here. I keep explaining to David how a functional house makes me happy which means we are all happy (just teasing, but seriously, if I can do laundry, cook dinner, play 'kitchen' with Faith and cut and organize coupons I am happy)
~ Have you painted or are there plans to paint?-Yes, Yes and yes... Faith's room, vanity area and bath area are painted the lovely girly colors of purple, pink and blue... wait till you see the pictures. She adores every inch of it, and as I sit here, this is officially her first night to sleep in her room, since I was particular about her not sleeping in a stinky paint-smell room). We intend to pain the kitchen, butler's pantry, nook, family area, media room, and study in the nearer future depending on budget and life's journey.
~ Are you tired? - what do you think
~ Are you happy? - um, YES!!!!
~ And what about your dog? - he is here, by my feet as I type this, curled up in complete contentment
~ And finally, where are the pictures of FAITH?! - Coming I promise!! But I would like encourage you to read my next post on Faith Phrases
Love to all of you and if you are in the Dallas metroplex area...we better see ya'll soon !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment