That was the quote on the Disney Pin I received this weekend and I sure hope my team believes that... if not we had a great time competing (&playing) in Orlando...
Though it is hard to escape to Disney for work, without your family, and be surrounded by mini-munchkin size reminders of the precious princess you have at home... For those wondering... we placed in the top 20 and got great remarks from the judges... here is to many more adventures :)


8 comments:
Too bad you didn't go to Disneyland or the HCBC would have been there to support y'all.
(Yes, I said y'all. - you hang out with 2 Texans and 1 Georgian for the weekend and see what happens!)
Love the new header pic!!
congratulations Christine, I am so proud of where the team has come since us.
Carolyn
You have the best job!
Hi Christine! I'm tagging you! Check out my blog to see the rules.
www.koriandjon.blogspot.com
I hope we can get together soon!
-Kori
it's almost like you were at the HCBC weekend, since we were both at Disney :)
Congrats to team!
Post a Comment