
For 2009 ....
I resolve to take care of me more & to not stress over what I cannot control
I resolve to pray more & give God more control & to allow Him to guide my life
I resolve to put my health higher on my priority list & thus enhance my life
I resolve to say "I'm Sorry" more & listen with all my heart to those I love
I resolve to forgive more & love more
I resolve to laugh, really laugh everyday with my daughter & discover more ways to make her smile
I resolve to be more of the woman I hope she can grow to be
I resolve to forgive myself & encourage myself
I resolve to live, really live this life I have been blessed with, in gratitude to Him
I resolve to take care of me more & to not stress over what I cannot control
I resolve to pray more & give God more control & to allow Him to guide my life
I resolve to put my health higher on my priority list & thus enhance my life
I resolve to say "I'm Sorry" more & listen with all my heart to those I love
I resolve to forgive more & love more
I resolve to laugh, really laugh everyday with my daughter & discover more ways to make her smile
I resolve to be more of the woman I hope she can grow to be
I resolve to forgive myself & encourage myself
I resolve to live, really live this life I have been blessed with, in gratitude to Him


3 comments:
And all God's people said AMEN!!
these are great! you set a high bar :)
Post a Comment