So we are back in Texas for the holidays & my parents are off to NYC leaving me & munchkin & Zack to romp around & have fun. Though there is an endless list of cookies to bake & decorate I have decided days will be spent having a good time and when muchkin goes to bed, me and my little helper Elves & Dirk will bake & decorate.
This morning we decided to go for a fun run. Zack loves running and Faith loves watching him run next to the stroller. I haven't decided who likes who more in that pair. Zack got first dibs on running free around the park. Then it was off to the playground for munchkin.
I love Texas.


5 comments:
I love Texas too. Although the east coast isn't horrible. It just isn't Texas.
Great pink and purple combo!
I love having you guys in Texas :) It's so good to see Faith and Puppy hanging out.
Post a Comment