David: That's Isabelle's dress, and that's Faiths
Faith: No Daddy, that's MY dress, not Isabelles.
David: No that one is Isabelle's not Faiths.
Faith: (grrr noises) NOOOOO thats MY dress, not Isabelle's.
David: No, that's Isabelle's, go ask Mommy
[at this point I am certain I am in for something good...]
Faith: Mommy is that my dress or Isabelle's?
Me: Honey, what dress is she talking about?
David: The really pretty one, that's yellow with bright dots.
Me: Faith, that's your dress. Honey, that's Faith's, not Isabelle's.
David: Really?
Me: Yes, that's Faith Dance Costume. She was really excited to show it to you. Daddy, you were wrong.
David: Sorry Faith, Daddy was wrong.
oh brother... I guess we have to get Daddy on board. I am still wondering if I should be concerned about how David dragged me into this one. :)
PS=check out the "really pretty dress"
Also, in all fairness to David, Faith's costume is short & it was hanging next to one of Isabelle's dresses that was a similar length.
1 point Faith = 0 Daddy


4 comments:
That is too funny!
HA! great story!
I love it!! What a great story!
poor Faith... being the eldest is tough work... especially with David trying to mess things up ;)
Post a Comment