January 29, 2010

Baby Still Inside.... updates & organization

Doctor appointment yesterday confirmed I was measuring 3 weeks ahead (41) so as doc said 'baby is still finding good room to grow' I am at 3cm, almost 4cm so we are super close...

when we were pregnant with munchkin, we went out for a good steak dinner the night before I was due and low and behold, my water broke at 7am the next morning.

so....

even though I am due February 9th, we are headed out to Bob's Steak & Chop House tonight, a little earlier than last time, with the hopes that it brings good luck :)

the reality is that we all know this little one will arrive whenever God has planned, so no matter what we do, he/she will come whenever they are supposed to

on a total side note I am super excited because for Christmas my mom's friend's son(Trey) made me this :

and it is now officially mounted on the wall.... ahhhh, I am in love. The design itself is from Pottery Barn, but Trey replicated it perfectly and I am in organizational heaven. He is currently working on designing a built-in (media/storage) for our upstairs game room.... a long term project, and we are thrilled! If anyone is interested in their own Wrapping Station let me know. He is amazing and his work is fabulous. Once I get mine all organized I will take a picture and post it. It is perfectly located downstairs in our over-sized laundry room, which makes year-round present wrapping super easy and convenient.

No comments: