September 2, 2009

Dance, Swim and SCHOOL!!!

Traditional School Photos

Excited to go to her classroom

Waiting

Getting her First Day of School Flowers & Treat

Jabbering on about Ms.Dora & her new friends


Exhausted... passed out at Grandma's while Mommy teaches her HipHop Class


Faith has been working hard to become a real kid with all her activities and now SCHOOL... sure it is only a half day 2x/wk but she loves it and I am certain full days are ahead of us. She had absolutely no problem letting go of my hand and immersing herself into her surroundings. No tears, no sadness, all happy and ready to go. I didn't cry at all, in fact I was so excited because of this...

we arrived in the parking lot, Faith was familiar with the school because we have driven past it and talked about it. We got there and Faith looked a me and said "Mommy, I'm so happy" and then kept repeating it over and over as we walked inside. Adorable. Check out the candid 'first day photos' ps-I asked her to stand by the big magnolia tree we have and she told me she wanted to stand by the little tree (which everyone else refers to as a bush). oh well.

Here are a few more dance photos and some video of her swimming this summer. What a little fish!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couple of thoughts...

1) I don't know how you didn't cry! I got teary just reading that she was "so happy" to start on this journey :)

2) LOVE that she chose to stand by the "little tree." You will always remember her editorial decisions in her 1st day of school photos!

3) she was obviously very interested in the bush!

Jocelyn said...

such cute pictures!! So nice that she loves school...I wonder where she could have gotten that? can't wait to see what the next little one will be like! precious I'm sure.