July 13, 2009

it's true, it's true... we are expecting #2!!!

So if you haven't already heard or asked or found out.... we are expecting baby #2 on February 9th.  Yay!!!

To answer a few questions...

No-we will not find out the gender - it was too much fun to watch you all squirm when we did this with #1,Faith
No-we will not discuss name options


Several people think that is strange and here is our view point : a baby brings such joy that we don't mind waiting to see if he/she is our precious miracle. Yes, I love to prepare and and plan and paint and decorate, but I can easily wait for all that fun. As for names, we like to keep that to ourselves to avoid the 'opinions' everyone else might have. Let's face it, when he/she is born, you will all love him/her so much that his/her name won't really matter, right? So come on the ride with us... again...

Faith is very excited and likes to remind me there is a baby in there (pointing to my stomach)
At week 10 ... Bambino is about the size of a prune, or really the average 10wk is, but who knows, we will confirm size at week 12! At week 8, Bambino was dancing and showing off on the ultrasound so my guess is we are in for a high energy bundle already!

wk10_lg.jpg

9 comments:

Graham and Storey said...

Congratulations! How exciting! We are so happy for you!

Rob and Amy said...

So happy for you!!!!! So fun!!!

Joel and Sara said...

Hooray! Mine is the length of a carrot at 22 weeks! Don't you just love Baby Center?

Jocelyn said...

That's wonderful!! I had a feeling the news would come out soon! You guys will be wonderful parents of 2 and I can't wait to hear all about the pregnancy on here!

M.A. said...

Ahhh HOORAY!!! Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys :) Keep us posted!!

LJ said...

Hey I hope the baby shares my birthday :) 2/2 And I totally understand about keeping the name hush-hush. Congrats again :)

KFuj said...

Congrats so happy for your family. I can't wait to hear all your updates!!

Brooke & Freeland said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Super exciting!!

Kori said...

CONGRATS! I love baby news!!! Keeping everything a secret makes it even more fun!