April 14, 2009

Updated Photos

March & April photos albums are up! I promise to do better.... I had to borrow my mom's camera cord to upload the pictures.... Yikes!

Below are some favorite videos of the last few weeks.


Excited to be in her new purple room...



Reading to Zack before bed time....
Dance Party for David's Birthday



4 comments:

Rob and Amy said...

Those are hysterical!!!!

Kori said...

I love the videos and I have to comment on your last post. When I read about you taking Faith to the dance academy and her precious comment about the dancing girls...all I could do was smile! It must be such a joy for you to know your sweet daughter is following in your footsteps with her growing love of dance! And boy will that little girl know how to dance!!! We need to get together soon!

M.A. said...

Christine- that video of you and Faith dancing was HILARIOUS! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

haha. 2 things...

1) she is so freaking cute when she says "oh, puppy" (well, she's always freaking cute, but that was my fave repetition)

2) I know it won't shock you that in the whole dancing video, my brother specifically pointed me to the 2:10 mark... where Faith spins around and flops to the floor (and he LOLs). He seriously has the perfect family to keep him entertained!