It began with a morning trip to play in the Texas Bluebonnets. And by play I mean take 147 pictures between 2 cameras of Faith exploring the bluebonnets. Please enjoy the album, but here are a few of my favorites...
Then Thursday wrapped up with a Date Night... Yay to the Mavericks Game.
David and I headed out to Victory Park via the Dart rail... my neighbor said' but their are homeless people on that' ... so cute. In fact, there were no homeless people in sight, and the closest we came to witnessing any violence was between David and some Dad trying to calculate some algebra problems using the quadratic equation... when the poor guy was wrong David was quick, too quick to correct him in a low, yet very audible voi
ce... Fortunately no protractors or TI-86's were necessary to resolve the differences.
This was taken before the math-attacks
at Victory park pregame & postgame
Mavs's won - duh... onward to game 4.
PS_ While we were out, it is always good to have proof of what Faith did while we were gone. Some Puppy & Faith bonding time .
PPS_ Is it strange my not-yet-2-year-old can strategically dip a chip to get guacamole? This has to get her some points


4 comments:
Come on, the solution to the problem (posed by a 14-year-old to his 13-year-old sister) is a set of irrational numbers, and the guy pops off "six and negative six" in an attempt to look cool in front of his kids. You've got to call that out.
haaaaaaaaaaa... the poor dad. You never want David around when you're trying to be cool with math-talk!
The pics are SOOOOOOOOO cute. Expected, of course, but they are really great!
Glad you guys had a great game for date night. Sad that neither Chris nor I were available to crash :(
oh...and I'm less surprised that Faith can dip the chip than I am at her willingness to say "guacamole" and "quesadilla"... those are a mouthful for a not-yet-2yo!
Christine, you look beautiful! I could certainly use a date night like that!
Post a Comment