Please figure us if we don't have too many new posts over the next week or so....
Faith & I leave on Thursday for Chattanooga, Tennessee for the Southern Conference Basketball Tournament. Elon's men's and women's basketball teams will play until they lose and we head back... if we stay the whole time we should be back Tuesday morning at the latest... hopefully for us that isn't the case
David leaves for TEXAS Saturday when my mom arrives in NC to help us out.
Hopefully Faith and I return to NC on Saturday, Sunday at the latest.
The movers pack us up Tuesday & load the trucks Wednesday then we are in TEXAS on Thursday.... YIKES... it is so fast.
I hope to get pictures from the last week up tomorrow... Faith is continuing to amaze and intrigue us. We can't wait until you all get to see her in person... whenever that may be. She is a 'smart girl' and she knows how to sign that, too!
Much love to you all, and we hope to be back on track sometime around the 14th... internet at the house should be on the 24th! Yay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! Can't wait to see y'all! Good luck with all the craziness :)
I am so glad that you are coming HOME :)
Post a Comment