February 9, 2009

Popcorn we can live off of....

I first discovered this popcorn in New York City. Since then, no other popcorn can compare. I have received it as a gift fro my parents, twice...

The first time, it was a small tin and I secretly hid it from David so I could enjoy it.
This time, it was a much larger tin, and seeing it is bright pink I could not hide it. I was told the larger tin was intentional, so I would have to share with David, and I have.
We got the tin on Thursday, full to the rim. There is about 1/3 remaining, and I am sure I have eaten most of it.

Please, if you ever get a chance to eat this amazing popcorn try the Garrett Mix (CaramelCrisp & CheeseCorn). The combination is fabulous. But if you like it plain or only one flavor... please, indulge. It is so worth it.

David and I agree this has to be the best popcorn in existence and a far better edible gift than others. (though I really enjoy the Edible Arrangements).

2 comments:

Jane said...

Im on it!

Rob and Amy said...

Interesting!!!!! There is a place here in Frisco Square called Peace, Love and Popcorn....it's AWESOME!!!! Some weird flavors that you would be like---no way, but they are awesome! Let's make a trip there one day. Actually, I have the date planned. Let's go eat at Josephine's (hmmm...or Covino's) and then go to the popcorn place K???