Faith has been under the weather a little this week, which means she is up a little later, sleeps a little longer, and whines much more. :)
Last night, she was up much later & we did not entirely mind since we needed to give her another does of Tylenol, but the strangest thing happened....
It is not entirely uncommon for her to ramble on and sing songs all by herself, however, we noticed her singing something we could not exactly make out, and I sort of pride myself on being able to understand her Faith-talk. Let me know what your vote is.... this one is still up in the air.
Once she told us 'scikid' we realized she was talking about Sid the Science Kid from PBS. She does not watch the show that often, in fact she has only seen it a few times, but my mom bought her a PBS DVD with a several single episodes of shows which she recently watched. So at 10:40 last night -yes, bad parents we didn't have her in bed yet-we popped the DVD in hoping to identify this song.... yet, there was nothing similar to what our daugher was rambling. Oh well.
February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I ya sup dup bop do b a .... WOW! At least she is consistent EVERY time she repeats the song.
Ahha ha ha. That was so funny. She thinks she is SO funny huh?! Your kid is so funny! Love it. Is that word at the end Banana maybe?
Chris votes for "I Got You, Babe." Not sure where the boo boo bup do part comes in ;)
When you watched Sid, did it show his intro song? Because he talks about his moves he can do, and all the other characters moves. Hmmm...I don't even have critters yet and I know this, LOL. I wonder what pointing to her knee and throwing her hands up has to do with it. Now I want to watch the intro to Sid...lol
i know, we have started taping them, now and the intro song is the closet thing to it... :)
That video makes me so happy! I don't know what the heck she's talking about, but I love it! Kid are so entertaining. I think I'll watch that video the next time I'm in a bad mood. I smiled and laughed the whole time!
I had to call all my friends to tell them to go to the site to watch the video. I don't know how you were able to film her so long. I was dying laughing. She is such a cutie, and we can't wait to see her (and y'all) again. Hugs, Love and Kisses!
Post a Comment